THFC Supporters Survey 2011

Welcome to the THFC Supporters Survey 2011.

The object of the exercise is to get your opinions on the topics of the moment. In order to give an accurate as possible account of your views it will help if you respond to every question. So even if you really don't care about an issue there is an option to cover that. This is important as if only 20% of respondents bother to answer a question, then the results are not then representative if the other 80% didn't give a monkeys yet failed to tell us.